If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Partners Pet Supermarket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Partners Pet Supermarket Group Ltd and whose registered office is 29-30 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6LQ – Company Numbers 3271473 and 06898945. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Earn Extra Paw Points by referring a friend*
ENVE ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN
- Please note your account email and your delivery email address must match for you to recive points as it is an automated process.
- Points cannot be transfered to another email address.
- Refer multiple friends, there is no limit.
Referred friends must be completely new to ENVE.
They cannot have placed an order or have been gifted ENVE products at any time.
Only have one ENVE account (which must have a problem free history) and cannot refer themselves.
Post the unique referral link on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo or Bing) or the words “coupon,” “code” “promo code,” “discount code,” “voucher code” or “voucher” must not be used to promote posts.
Referred friends can, if they have never made (or paid) for an ENVE order, they can start referring their own friends as soon as they have an ENVE account and have made there first purchase.
When Referring friends, ENVE account holders receive a one time amount of 500 Paw Points added to their account when the referred friend makes their first purchase only via the link they have been sent through the referers Enve account.
ENVE Paw points have no official monetary value and cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for actual cash.
ENVE Paw points cannot be transferred from person to person.
If a referred friend cancels their first order of ENVE we reserve the right to reclaim any rewards given to the referring account holder.
- No quibble 100% money back guarantee*
ENVE prides itself on the quality and palatability of it”s dog food. We believe your dog will love ENVE and that”s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee* on the palatability of our food.
All claims made under this guarantee will be at the sole discretion of ENVE and any reimbursement will be paid back via the method of payment used.
This guarantee is subject to the following criteria being satisfied.
More than 80% of the food (by weight) is returned to us.
You must accompany the food with a letter (minimum of 50 words) explaining why you are dissatisfied with the product, including your name address and contact details.
The product returned, must still be in date.
No expired stock will be accepted.
A proof of purchase will also be required.
The product will be returned at the customer’s postage cost.
If the product is deemed faulty by ENVE we reserve the right to decide on the refund of any postage.
Any claim is limited to one per household.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
Free 48h delivery with DPD* (Download the DPD App to track your order)
- With more and more people ordering online due to the pandemic and combined with internet sales just growing year on year in the UK, Courrier and Warehouses are under immense strain like never before, therefore we highly recomened you have a minimum of a weeks worth of food before you place your order with us to allow for the very unlikely event of a delivery or processing issue, please order before 11am same day for your order to go out that day.
ENVE uses the best Couriers possible in the UK, DPD and would refer you to their website for their terms and conditions. https://www.dpd.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.jsp
- If ENVE decides solely at our discretion to make a gift or discount, which makes an exception to the terms and conditions listed here, it is to be treated as a one off occurrence and all terms and conditions remain unchanged, for all and any other instances.
Terms and conditions offers and incentives can change or end, if this happens ENVE will reflect the changes here and are binding once published.
- Any claim whatsoever against ENVE dog food, will be limited to the maximum purchase price paid, in any single order or transaction.
- ENVE is the registered trademark of Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd
Company numbers 3271473 & 06898945
LOYALTY PAW POINTS PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are automatically enrolled in to our loyalty Paw points programme when you register on our site www.envedogfood.com
- If you register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including any previous history of verbal abuse via social media, email or othjerwise to enve staff or company.
- Once you have registered @ www.envedogfood.com a Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over and resident in the UK to join the Loyalty Paw Points programme.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
5. The Loyalty Programme is only for consumer use.
- If you are on our fosterer discount program you will not be eligible to use your points but like every registered account you will see and accumulate points with every purchase, your points will be set back to zero monthly.
- If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Enve Dog food or Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Programme, your Loyalty points may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Loyalty points account closed without prior notice. Partners Pet supermarkets group reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Loyalty points account holder is found to have abused the Loyalty Programme.
- In addition to the above, Partners Pet Supermarkets Group reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty points at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty account and/or the Loyalty Programme by publishing notices on our website www.envedogfood.com; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.envedogfood.com
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- The Loyalty Programme is operated and promoted by Partners Pet supermarkets Group Ltd company whose registered number is 03271473 and registered office is Goodman Jones 29 / 30 Fitzroy Square London W1T 6LQ.
HOW TO COLLECT POINTS
- Points are awarded automatically upon a completed purchase of goods on our site www.envedogfood.com from date of Paw points Launch 24/08/2020 previous purchases before launch cannot be added.
- Points cannot be earned on any postage paid.
- You must be a registered customer to collect points, Paw points are unable to be awarded for guest checkout.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 1 point will be awarded for every £1 spent. (Excluding any postage or extra transaction charges for exsample paypal fee. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd.
- Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products or for activities like posting a review on a product or referring a friend as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will be added to your Loyalty Programme instantly upon a completed order 6.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime or add and remove points at any time with no warning or exsplanation.
- Partners Pet Supermarkets group ltd are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given.
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS
- You can redeem any amount of points you have earned against any purchase you are making at anytime at the checkout screen.
- There is no expiry date for using your points.
- Partners Pet Supermarkets Group ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Programme at any time.
4. Reward Paw Points terms and conditions apply.