If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Partners Pet Supermarket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is Partners Pet Supermarket Group Ltd and whose registered office is 29-30 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6LQ – Company Numbers 3271473 and 06898945. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Earn Extra Discount by referring a friend*
ENVE ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN
Refer multiple friends, there is no limit.
Referred friends must be completely new to ENVE.
They cannot have placed an order or have been gifted ENVE products at any time.
Only have one ENVE account (which must have a problem free history) and cannot refer themselves.
Post the unique referral link on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo or Bing) or the words “coupon,” “code” “promo code,” “discount code,” “voucher code” or “voucher” must not be used to promote posts.
Referred friends can, if they have never made (or paid) for an ENVE order, they can start referring their own friends as soon as they have an ENVE account.
When Referring friends, ENVE account holders receive a one time £5.00 voucher added to their account when the referred friend makes their first purchase.
ENVE vouchers have no official monetary value and cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for actual cash.
The ENVE voucher lasts for 30 days without a purchase and cannot be transferred from person to person.
If a referred friend cancels their first order of ENVE we reserve the right to reclaim any rewards given to the referring account holder.
Someone closes their account. Any leftover vouchers will be automatically forfeited.
- No quibble 100% money back guarantee*
ENVE prides itself on the quality and palatability of it”s dog food. We believe your dog will love ENVE and that”s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee* on the palatability of our food.
All claims made under this guarantee will be at the sole discretion of ENVE and any reimbursement will be paid back via the method of payment used.
This guarantee is subject to the following criteria being satisfied.
More than 80% of the food (by weight) is returned to us.
You must accompany the food with a letter (minimum of 50 words) explaining why you are dissatisfied with the product, including your name address and contact details.
The product returned, must still be in date.
No expired stock will be accepted.
A proof of purchase will also be required.
The product will be returned at the customer’s postage cost.
If the product is deemed faulty by ENVE we reserve the right to decide on the refund of any postage.
Any claim is limited to one per household.
- Very fast delivery*
ENVE uses the best Couriers possible in the UK, DPD and would refer you to their website for their terms and conditions.
- If ENVE decides solely at our discretion to make a gift or discount, which makes an exception to the terms and conditions listed here, it is to be treated as a one off occurrence and all terms and conditions remain unchanged, for all and any other instances.
Terms and conditions offers and incentives can change or end, if this happens ENVE will reflect the changes here and are binding once published.
- Any claim whatsoever against ENVE dog food, will be limited to the maximum purchase price paid, in any single order or transaction.
- ENVE is the registered trademark of Partners Pet Supermarkets Group Ltd
Company numbers 3271473 & 06898945