The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High animal content: Using our unique Freshtrusion™ process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared Salmon.
- Dill: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to maintain healthy bones.
- Spinach: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Tomato: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- 65% Total Salmon: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Helps to maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 33.5%, Omega 6 1.3%, Omega 3 3.4%, Calcium 1.8%, Phosphorus 1.1%. Metabolisable Energy 378 kcal/100g
Ingredients: 65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil & 3% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).