The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High animal content: Using our unique Freshtrusion™ process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared beef.
- Carrot: Source of Vitamin A to maintain healthy vision.
- Green Beans: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Cauliflower: Source of Vitamin B9 which is important for amino acid and nucleotide metabolism.
- Tomato: Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time.
- Courgette: Source of Vitamin B3 an important cofactor in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- 65% Total Beef: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Beef: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Helps maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 38%, Crude Fat 16%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 30%, Omega 6 0.2%, Omega 3 0.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.9%. Metabolisable Energy 399 kcal/100g
Ingredients: 65% Beef (35% Freshly Prepared Beef, 24% Dried Beef, 6% Beef Fat), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Carrot, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Tomato, Courgette), Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).