All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
This small breed recipe contains salmon, rich in omega 3 and providing anti-inflammatory properties.
Asparagus provides essential micronutrients such as vitamins A, C and K as well as folic acid for overall health.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 53% Total Salmon & Trout: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, trout & salmon are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of
healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39%, Omega 6 1.1%, Omega 3 3.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.9%. Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Salmon & Trout 53% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout
27%, Dried Salmon 20%, Salmon Oil 4% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet
Potato (22%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals,
Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%),
FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)