All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
This recipe contains salmon, which is a highly digestible protein source. Its omega 3 content provides anti-inflammatory properties to help maintain good skin, coat and joint health.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K as well as folic acid, all key nutrients for puppies’ development.
This puppy recipe also contains our unique Joint Care Nutrient Pack, to help support cartilage metabolism and help your pup’s joints grow the healthy way.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 60% Total Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, salmon, haddock and blue whiting are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Joint Care Pack: To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, Omega 6 0.9%, Omega 3 2.8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%. Metabolisable Energy 363 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon
21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly
Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%),
Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals,
Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/
kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125
mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)