All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
This large breed puppy recipe contains salmon, naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
- Minimum 38% Freshly Prepared Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 60% Total Salmon: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, salmon is delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Provitamin: Added L-Carnitine to help promote oxidation of fat for energy during growth.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, NFE 45%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 3.3%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.8%. Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Salmon 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 38%, Dried Salmon 20%,
Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed,
Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot, Peas (0.2%), Omega 3 Supplement,
Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane
(355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS
(96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)