All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
This recipe contains 26% freshly prepared Venison. This protein source is rich in iron as well as B vitamins including B6 and B12.
Mulberry makes this recipe even richer in iron and provides your dog with vitamin C for antioxidant benefits and immune system support.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Venison: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Venison & Salmon: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, venison and salmon are a delicious source of protein.
- Added Omega 3: To support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42.5%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 2.2%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 0.8%. Metabolisable Energy 364 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Venison & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Venison 26%, Dried Salmon 19% Salmon Oil 2.5% & Salmon Stock 2.5%), Sweet Potato (27%), Potato, Peas (6%), Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mulberry (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)