All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
Chicken is the main ingredient (55%). This lean protein source is rich in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B & Iron which are key nutrients for your dog’s overall health.
The main carbohydrate source of this grain-free recipe is sweet potato, giving your dog energy without any digestive discomfort.
Finally, herbs contain essential vitamins, antibacterials and antioxidants.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 55% Total Chicken: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals,
chicken is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 4%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39.5%, Omega 6 2.3%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1%. Metabolisable Energy 366 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 31%, Dried
Chicken 21% & Chicken Stock 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)