All our Dog foods have been produced and developed in partnership with leading UK pet nutritionists and manufacturer
Made with Angus beef: comes from the Angus breed of cattle which are native to the North-East of Scotland. Angus beef is considered a higher quality compared to regular beef.
Made with Carrot, known for being a good source of vitamin A in the form
of beta carotene which helps support eye health and vision.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Angus Beef: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 50% Total Beef: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals
Angus Beef is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.5%. Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried
Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)